A temporary white flag has been waved with Super Senior Pennants.

Our reason for not informing people earlier about the state of SSP is that we wanted to receive all the latest updates from GOLF NSW and the recommendations about Community Sport from NSW Health. We realise that people are anxious to find out what is happening to SSP but we have based our decision on the reports we have received from these two institutions.

An email will be sent out hopefully tonight or early tomorrow morning informing Clubs of our position as well. This email will state our position , despite what else you may have heard and it is to be seen as our official NSWSSGA Committee position. It will contain the two reports mentioned above.

In the meanwhile we would like to inform all Divisions that the SSP will not be played for the next 6 weeks. The Committee will be monitoring the situation closely over that time period and towards the end of the 6 weeks a decision will be made as to whether or not the Pennant will proceed. We would like feedback from your Clubs as to their willingness to proceed with play after the 6 week period.

Keep watching the NOTICE BOARD.

Recent Posts

See All

The 2020 Division Result Sheet is up to date

Games played on Monday and Tuesday 17th,18th August have now been added to the Division Result Sheet. Go to Results to view/download a copy. Ann announcement will be made soon on the state of the 202

Thank you to our Sponsors for their continued support
GOLF NSW / ICON CANCER CENTRE / Toukley Golf Club / Rebel Sports / Bunnings Warehouse 
Pave Rite Excavations / Doyalson Driving Range / Dan Murphys / Kooindah Waters Golf Club